How to Delete Snapchat: Now a days it’s a big question how to delete snapchat? So this article for you. The Snapchat application is a popular youth network that allows you to exchange messages within the service. The main working element is the camera, since it is always active and allows you to take instant pictures, as well as record short videos (up to 10 seconds) to send to friends.
It also includes ample opportunities for communication – text and voice messages are available for sending, in addition there is a video chat. The key feature of the application is self-destruction of read letters, where the sender can set the time.
How to Delete Snapchat Account
Despite the immense popularity of the Snapchat messenger among Western youth, it has only now begun to gain widespread acceptance in our country. The functional set is quite specific, but the idea of protecting privacy is quite interesting.
Deleting messages automatically allows you to keep the contents of your message private. In addition, the function of forwarding dialogs is missing, which prevents friends from sending received letters.
Even with the many benefits, not everyone wants to keep using the app. Snapchat advertising is a constant companion to the news feed, which is not welcomed by most modern users. There may be other reasons to delete an account on the application system. Visit Here – How to Change Instagram Password
There are two ways to remove the Snapchat messenger:
- Computer by visiting the official website of the application;
- On your Android phone.
Before deleting a profile, you should take into account the fact that it cannot be restored. Also, all personal information that was uploaded to the system from a smartphone will disappear, and it will no longer be stored in the application database.
How to Delete Snapchat on Windows/ PC
We’ll take a look at how to delete your Snapchat account from the app’s desktop website.
- Once you’ve opened your web browser of choice from either your smartphone, tablet, Mac, or PC, go to Snapchat.com.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Support.
- After you get to the Support page, type “delete my account” in the search bar. The option Delete My Account, will appear. Go ahead and click it.
- This will bring you to a page explaining the consequences and process of deleting your account. We recommend reading through this since it’s a permanent deletion; you want to make sure that you really want to delete your account.
- If you’re happy with what you’re reading, you can find the link to the Account Deletion Portal under the heading, How to delete your Snapchat account
- After clicking that link, Snapchat will redirect you to a page asking you to log in to your Snapchat account.
- If all you see is a Snapchat login screen, then you can enter your email and password without deleting your account right away. Then, Snapchat will redirect you to another page asking you to delete your account.
- If Snapchat takes you directly to the deletion page, entering your email and password will permanently delete your account.
After confirming the deletion, your account will first be deactivated for 30 days. If you decide you don’t want to permanently delete your account, just log back in. Otherwise, your account will be deleted after this period.
How to Delete a Snapchat Account on Android
The procedure for deleting an account in a mobile application consists of several steps, this will require:
- Launch Snapchat on your mobile device by clicking on the messenger icon.
- Go to the profile settings in the system by clicking on the corresponding icon. It is located in the upper left corner.
- Go to settings by touching the gear-shaped icon.
- Go to the additional information section, where you need to click on – Support.
- The entire interface is in English, unfortunately, Russian cannot be selected, it is not there. However, it is quite easy to figure it out if you follow the instructions in the instructions.
- Go down, where you need to select the section – My Account & Stting.
- Go to the section – Account Information.
- After that, a menu with user profile data will open. To delete a personal page, click – Delete My Account.
- An information page will open, where the developers provided information about the conditions for deleting an account. Go downstairs and to request help. Click on consent.
Download Snapchat App For Android
- You will need to answer the question posed.
- To give an answer to one more question, to delete an account select – I want to delete my account (I want to delete my account).
- To continue, open the page specified in the text.
- The user will be transferred to the delete form. To deactivate a profile, you need to enter your login information and click – Next (Continue).
- Upon completion of the procedure, you will see the following message.
It’s no coincidence that Snapchat has become the favorite messenger of millions of users. The application is distinguished by a set of interesting features that allow you to communicate with an interesting spy tilt. It is much easier to hide information with him, while only the interlocutor can find out the contents of the sent letters. Has a convenient chat and editor, thanks to which communication becomes even more pleasant.